KOBOLD is a heavy duty Computer Eyegear made by Steamrays® proprietary material Uberplast 2™,which offers extra durability and lightweight feeling. KOBOLD’s deep anatomical bridge design provides comfortable fit on your nose, while the curved front minimizes tear dehydration and works harmonically with Sanol® Blue Light Guard ™ lenses to protect your eyes while you are on your digital devices.
•Wide curved format Sanol® Blue Light Guard ™
•Rigid lens mounting
•Variable depth bridge design
•Uberplast 2™ material
Size and Fit
lens width: 55 mm |lens height: 35 mm | bridge: 19 mm | front width: 136 mm | sides length: 140 mm | weight: 30 grams (without packaging).
•Frame type: Full Frame
•Color: Mat Red inside, with mat black.
•Frame Material: Uberplast-2™
•Lens type: SANOL® Blue Light Guard™ Aspheric Design
•Clip-on availability: N/A
Steamrays® proprietary material Uberplast 2™, is extremely flexible, lightweight and durable which makes them ideal to be used as eyeglasses or even sunglasses. Uberplast 2 Eyeglasses are so comfortable to wear that you will forget wearing any glasses at all.
Uberplast 2 Frame Characteristics
- Provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Frame material is ultra-lightweight and comfortable.
- They have an excellent resistance to corrosion.
STEAMЯAYS® exclusively employs SANOL® Blue Light Guard™ patented technology which-in contrast with all other competitive lenses that they block both digital and natural blue light, it is actively and selectively filters the harmful blue light radiation emitted by artificial light sources (LED lights, etc.), while it allows most of the beneficial natural blue light to reach your eyes.
Features and Benefits
- Active Blue Light Blocking, preventing DES symptoms.
- UV420 Protection, preventing UV aging and damaging of the retina.
- Active Contrast Perception Design, offering sharpness and reduced glare during night time driving.
- True color perception, making them ideal for GFX designers.
- Titanium anti-scratch coating ensuring many years of durability.
- UV- antireflection back surface, to preserve un-filtered UV rays to reflect back to your eye.
- Light weight and thin lens material.
Delivery time :5-7 days.
All Rx orders are carefully inspected by certified optical lab specialists, and they are covered by one year warranty against defects and workmanship. Steamrays warranty covers:
- Manufacturing or workmanship defects on eyewear.
- Frame or lens defect on Rx eyewear.
- Scratched lenses are considered normal wear not covered under warranty.